Everything Arch Capital does is aimed at helping clients in the best possible way by using our expertise and industry experience..
General privacy statement
The Arch Capital website is maintained by Pooled Funds Pty Ltd. This general privacy statement applies to all the publicly accessible pages on the Arch Capital website site located at https://www.www.archcapital.com.au/ Arch Capital does not have any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites linked to the Arch Capital site. If you have any questions about the Arch Capital site, or the application of this statement or a request for access to information held please contact:
90 Mona Vale Road
Mona Vale NSW 2103
Users of the Arch Capital site are entitled to expect that information resulting from their use will be treated within the terms of the New South Wales government’s privacy responsibilities and obligations. The New South Wales government’s privacy practices are regulated by the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
What information do we collect?
When you look at the pages on the Arch Capital site, our computers may automatically record information that identifies, for each page accessed:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it
your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .edu, .au, .uk etc.)
- the address of your server
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site visited and the type of browser and operating system you have used.
- Only sessional cookies may be used from the Arch Capital site to collect information. This information is unable to be retained once the user session has ceased.
How do we use the information collected?
The information collected during each visit may be aggregated with similar logged information and published in reports in order for Arch Capital to identify patterns of usage of the site. This will assist us in improving the Arch Capital site and the services it offers.
Arch Capital will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent or otherwise in accordance with the New South Wales Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
What exceptions are there to this rule?
Arch Capital may collect, use and disclose more extensive information than stated above in the following circumstances:
- unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published Arch Capital pages
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the Arch Capital site
- unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the Arch Capital site by other sites
- attempts to intercept messages of other users of the Arch Capital site
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed; and attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, breach the laws of the State of New South Wales or Commonwealth of Australia, or interfere with the enjoyment of the Arch Capital site by other users.
Arch Capital reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of the Arch Capital site raises a suspicion that an offence is being, or has been, committed.
In the event of an investigation, Arch Capital will provide access to data to any law enforcement agency that may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Will this statement be updated over time?
Due to the developing nature of privacy principles for online communication, this statement may be modified or expanded in light of new developments or issues that may arise from time to time. The amended statement will be posted to this site and will operate from the time it is posted.